- Potatoes 1kg
- Asparagus 1 bunch
- Sweet paprika 2 pcs
- Chives as much as you like
- Boil the potatoes.
- Chop the potatoes roughly, and sprinkle some olivoil & salt to the potatoes to highlight their flavour.
- While the potatoes are absorbing the oil & salt, chop all the other veggies: asparagus (yes, just use it raw, no need to boil in this recipe! just chop the hard ends off), sweet paprika and chives.
- Mix everything together and let the salad wait for the dressing.
- Dijon 1 tbsp
- Fresh lemon juice from 1 lemon
- Fresh orange juice from 1 orange
- Crushed garlic 3-4 cloves (using the garlic crusher)
- Honey 1 tbsp
- Dates 4 pcs
- Avokado 1 pcs (not the most important ingredient, but brings a smoother texture to the dressing)
- Oliveoil 2 dl
- Salt 1 tsp
- Water if needed to lighten the texture
- Despite the fairly long list of ingredients, I would still argue this recipe is quite simple: just mix all of the ingredients in a blender!
- Adjust the flavour with any of the ingredients until you are satisfied with the taste.
Then, all that is left to do is to pour some of the dressing on top of the potatosalad!
On top of a potatosalad, this sauce is also an amazing fridge gem. Make a big patch and store it in a glassjar, this sauce fits with every salad.
Okey, at least with many! 😉